An Anniversary Cake.........




I'm really passionate in cake baking and cooking. This time I have an anniversary cake for Anish's friend. After each and every cake,  my mind gets thrilled and overwhelmed with joy by Godz grace.  I put my maximum effort and energy to make cakes the most beautiful one. So you can just imagine the happiness that comes when your hard work turns to be fruitful :-)


I made a soft chocolate cake  and decorated with Whipping creame, dark chocolate and cherries. A stiff consistency for whipping creame is obtained. Cherries and whipping creame were used in between the layers. Writings on top of the cake were made with buttercreame. Dark chocolate and cherry bits were used for topping which would present a good appeal for the cake  :-)


Remya



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,