Plum crumble dessert







How z your day? For me, I'm very much excited to share you with a crumby dessert. Here I'm experiencing a charming winter which is very romantic that makes you slothful. I can see the trees shedding their leaves seeking an inevitable better tomorrow........ and the fallen leaves were painted in different colors like different shades of each day. Since I'm coming across all these seasonal changes for the first time in my life, I feel excited in finding elation in even small things. 




After Plum pomegranate juice, this is my second one to play with plums... :-), and the next dessert after Pear cobbler. I'm a bit late in posting this as it is a beautiful dessert and go with a perfect combo with BBQ. Thank Lord for showing me the recipe . It has a crumby top and luscious with plums. I got the recipe from here





Servings :8
Ingredients:

One cup of granulated white sugar
Seven large plums pitted 
One teaspoon of cinnamon powder
Half cup of melted butter
Three tablespoons plus one cup of all purpose flour (sifted)
One lightly beaten egg
Half cup of brown sugar
One teaspoon of baking powder

Method:
Preheat your oven to 375F and grease a 2 qt baking dish with butter.

Cut the plums into pieces and in a large bowl, coat the plums well with brown sugar, 3 tablespoons of flour and cinnamon powder and set aside.

In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients- sugar, baking powder and the remaining flour. Now add eggs and stir with a fork until crumbly.

Take the greased baking dish and spoon the plum mixture into it. Sprinkle the crumbs evenly over it and uniformly drizzle the melted butter over it.

Bake for 45 minutes until the top is golden brown. Cool for 15 minutes before serving




This is one of the best dessert which makes you to take more when served warm, I mean not chilled. 




My boy and my little girl and obviously myself , have not had the patience to keep it for the next day...... flavor up your holiday season with this dessert  :-) 





dessert recipe









Labels: , , , ,